Who We Are
Results & Resources
Please choose a Result to the right.
• Newman v. RCPI Landmark Properties, et al.
• Tran v. Pool World, Inc., et al.
• Chiapetta v. Bethpage UFSD
• Barros v. Bette & Cring, LLC.
• Dickerson Noel v. Oberman
• Fernandez v. New England Motor Freight, Inc., et al.
• Ramirez v. Watts
• Muha v. Fast Signs, et al.
• Steven Zecca obtained summary judgment in a nightclub assault case
• Sturkey v. 1824 Park Avenue LLP.
• Teamwork Insulates ADM Client from $12 million Exposure
• Maureen Casey obtained a defense verdict in a slip and fall case.
• ADM Vacates "Binding" Arbitration Award Against Client
• ADM's Brian J. Donnelly Wins Defense Verdict for Client on Premises Liability Case
• ADM Prevails on Appeal of Negligence Verdict Against Our Client
• Steven D. Zecca Obtains Summary Judgment in New York City Sidewalk Case
• ADM's Steve Zecca Wins on Workers' Comp Defense
• ADM's Kevin Murtagh Receives Defense Verdict
• Samuel M. Goffinet Earns Dismissal in Property Damage Case
• ADM's Steve Zecca Obtains Defense Verdict in Construction Accident Case
• ADM Partners Vincent S. Ambrosino, Nicholas M. Cardascia, and Glenn A. Kaminska Combine Efforts for Favorable Jury Verdict
• Steven Zecca and Michael J. Lezamiz Obtained Summary Judgment in a Dram Shop Case
• Thomas Colameo Obtains Defense Verdict in Supreme Court, Kings County
• Patrick J. Pickett Obtains Defense Verdict in Supreme Court, Albany County in Snow/Ice Trip & Fall Case
• Jury Returns Defense Verdict for ADM's Pat Pickett
• Frederick Soller Obtains Defense Verdict in Motor Vehicle Accident Case Venued in Supreme Court, Kings County
• Michael J. Lezamiz Obtains Summary Judgment in Supreme Court, Kings County
• Michael J. Lezamiz Obtains Summary Judgment Over Plaintiff's Expert's Opposition
• Catastrophic Case Involving 6 Injured Plaintiffs Dismissed via Motion by Nicholas Vevante and Michael J. Lezamiz
• Jeffrey Hawkins Obtains Defense Verdict in Catastrophic Commercial Premises Liability Case Venued in Supreme Court, Queens County