Who We Are
Results & Resources
Results & Resources
• Jeffrey Hawkins Obtains Defense Verdict in Catastrophic Commercial Premises Liability Case Venued in Supreme Court, Queens County
Jeffrey Hawkins of ADM’s New York City office tried a commercial premises liability case to verdict...
• Catastrophic Case Involving 6 Injured Plaintiffs Dismissed via Motion by Nicholas Vevante and Michael J. Lezamiz
Nicholas Vevante and Michael J. Lezamiz, associates in ADM’s Albertson and New York City offices...
• Michael J. Lezamiz Obtains Summary Judgment Over Plaintiff's Expert's Opposition
Michael J. Lezamiz, an associate in ADM’S New York City Office, obtained Summary Judgment in a fall...
• ADM's Jennifer Casey Presents: Honing Your Deposition Skills 2019
ADM's Jennifer Casey recently lectured for the New York State Bar Association in Melville on...
• ADM's Jennifer A. Casey Honored as one of 2017's Top 50 Women in Business
ADM's Jennifer A. Casey was honored by Long Island Business News as one of 2017's "Top 50 Women in...
• Labor Law Exposure to Property Owners, and Contract Drafting Tips for Owners
• What Happens When You Finally Reach Millionaire Acres
US Law Magazine Fall/Winter 2014 ...
• Who Are You? (According to Standard General Liability Policy Forms)
Spring/Summer 2013 Issue of USLaw Magazine ...
• What Exactly Is A Pollutant Under The Pollution Exclusion?
Spring/Summer 2012 Issue of USLaw Magazine
• ADM Continues Support of the Queens County Women's Bar Association
ADM was once again proud to sponsor the Queens County Women's Bar Association (QCWBA) Annual...
• ADM's Matt Cramer Wins Dismissal for Owner on Slip and Fall on Ice Case
Matthew W. Cramer, Esq. of our Clifton Park office successfully moved for summary judgment...
• ADM Sponsors St. John's University School of Law Speed Mentoring Program
ADM was proud to sponsor the Speed Mentoring program held at St. John’s University on April 18...