Who We Are
Results & Resources
Dickerson Noel v. Oberman
Jennifer A. Casey
Jennifer Casey and Kevin Langevin, of the firm's Albertson office, successfully obtained summary judgment dismissing plaintiff's complaint and all cross claim in a motor vehicle accident case. This case arose out of a three vehicle chain reaction accident at a red light intersection. Our client was the driver of a middle vehicle which was struck from behind and pushed into the rear of plaintiff's vehicle.
We successfully argued that our client could not be held liable for the plaintiff's injuries because the rear-most vehicle in the accident failed to maintain a safe distance between his vehicle and our client's vehicle; thus causing the chain reaction. The co-defendant argued that our client had stopped too closely behind the rear of the plaintiff's vehicle and that tree limbs had obstructed his view of the traffic light at the intersection; however, the court determined that the co-defendant was unable overcome our prima facie case for his negligence. (July 2015).
Newman v. RCPI Landmark Properties, et al.
Oldakowski v. Homestead Farm Estate, LLC., et al.
Tran v. Pool World, Inc., et al.
Chiapetta v. Bethpage UFSD
Barros v. Bette & Cring, LLC.
White v. Angela Boyd and James Russell
Dickerson Noel v. Oberman
Fernandez v. New England Motor Freight, Inc., et al.
Torres v. Verizon New York, Inc. and Empire City Subway, et al.
Ramirez v. Watts
Muha v. Fast Signs, et al.
Patrick J. Cooney obtains a defense verdict in an overcrowding case
Steven Zecca obtained summary judgment in a nightclub assualt case
• Sturkey v. 1824 Park Avenue LLP.
Teamwork Insulates ADM Client from $12 million Exposure
• Riverpointe Apartments v. MiddleSex Insurance Company
• Maureen Casey obtained a defense verdict in a slip and fall case.
• ADM Vacates "Binding" Arbitration Award Against Client
• ADM's William J. Mitchell Wins Dismissal of All Personal Injury Claims Against Our Retail Client
• ADM's Brian J. Donnelly Wins Defense Verdict for Client on Premises Liability Case
• ADM's Sean Hutchinson Prevails on Summary Judgment Motion in Personal Injury Matter
• ADM Settles Out of Hudson Yards Tunnel Construction Project Breach of Contract Action Against Our Client
• ADM's Angelo Bongiorno Settles Personal Injury Case
• ADM Prevails on Appeal of Negligence Verdict Against Our Client
• Steven D. Zecca Obtains Summary Judgment in New York City Sidewalk Case
• Lisa Pigeon Obtains Summary Judgment in a Premises Liability Case
• Lisa M. Pigeon Prevails at Traverse Hearing, Resulting in Dismissal of Claims Against Our Client
• ADM's Steve Zecca Wins on Workers' Comp Defense
• ADM's William J. Mitchell Wins on Petition to Permanently Stay Arbitration
• ADM's Thomas A. Montiglio Jr. Obtains Defense Verdict in Supreme Court, Nassau County
• ADM's Kevin Murtagh Receives Defense Verdict
• Samuel M. Goffinet Earns Dismissal in Property Damage Case
• ADM's Timothy Tuttle Obtains Dismissal in Case Involving Claims of Defective Automobile Maintenance
• ADM's Steve Zecca Obtains Defense Verdict in Construction Accident Case
• ADM's Neil Palmieri Obtains Defense Verdict in Boiler Accident Case
• ADM Partners Vincent S. Ambrosino, Nicholas M. Cardascia, and Glenn A. Kaminska Combine Efforts for Favorable Jury Verdict
• Brian Donnelly and Daniel Winter Obtain Defense Verdict in Premises Liability Case
• Steven Zecca and Michael J. Lezamiz Obtained Summary Judgment in a Dram Shop Case
• ADM's Jennifer Casey Wins Summary Judgment in the Eastern District of New York
• ADM's William J. Mitchell Wins Motion to Dismiss in Supreme Court, Suffolk County
• Thomas Colameo Obtains Defense Verdict in Supreme Court, Kings County